Neal Isaacs, MBA, CBI, CM&AP Speaks
Available for Rotary, Kiwanis, and similar associations
Neal Isaacs Speaks
For groups and associations seeking subject matter experts on topics around business deals in the NC Triangle market, Neal Isaacs, MBA, CBI, CM&AP is available for speaking presentations.
His speaking experience includes roles including panelists, panel moderator, keynote speaker and has facilitated numerous presentations for business owners and associations seeking information about the market and transactions of small businesses.
Contact Neal to discuss Non-Commercial presentations for non-profit associations as well as for profit businesses.
Whether you’re hosting a networking event, a convention, or an educational luncheon, Neal Isaacs can add value by customizing his presentations to fit your criteria.
With his vast knowledge of the Triangle business landscape and expertise in buying and selling businesses, he can educate your group on the following topics:
Selling a Business: How to prepare
Buying a Business: Mistakes to Avoid
How to value a business
Why Starting With The End In Mind Matters
- MBA, CBI, ABI
- Certified Mergers * Acquisitions Professional
- Toastmaster Competent Communicator
Previous speaking engagements by Neal Isaacs, MBA, CBI, CM&AP:
- Panelist, Business Owner’s Luncheon/Panel
- Presenter, Woman’s President’s Organization
- Panelist, Triangle Business Breakfast
- Presenter, The Raleigh Small Business Owners Meetup
- Presenter, Holly Springs Rotary Club
- Presenter, Sertoma Club of Durham
- Panelist, Carolina Virginia Business Brokers Association
- Moderator, International Business Broker’s Association
Contact Neal today to learn more!